SURVEY JOB IS REAL!!!MAKE MONEY NOW
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 0 Comments »
Surveying is enough to take up as job.Survey taking was not a strange work to me when I started using the internet fully searching for jobs in 2002.The most annoying of it is that there many companies online offering survey jobs at the payment of the registration fee.A friend of mine bought a package in 2006,although ,I have secured daily job I do,but was interested in it since it was what I have been searching for before I quit it.It was a surprise to me that all companies in the package were already known companies who gives point or a dollar or a gift as a reward for surveying for them.This what I called veil scamming.Even there were too many companies in the package who hardly give survey.She bought the package for a sum worthing 49.95 dollars.
In 2007,I re-decided to start earning money online to support my daily job which is not enough for me to cater for my needs.So I focused on surveys again and was able to sign up for some sites that pay your payout in a decade.I was frustrated with the endless link they use to put into their surveys and may even require you to shop with credit cards before your account would be credited.Some will not give you point nor reward nor wages but would promise to put your name in jackpot where you could win money which I was never lucky for once to win.All these unfulfilled promises and little earning frustrated me the more.
Luckly or I say through my long endless search,I was able to categorized list of highly paying companies.I have earned real money,I mean real money surveying.Out of all the list of 195 companies,I worked for 40 but 182 are very active and have reviewed the remaining ones and found out that they are in the second rank.If you are interested in survey jobs order for my list of creditable companies rather than wasting your money on the ones on the internet which would at last result in scamming.I have done it and is working.Make $25-40 per hour of surveying. The only capital it would cost you is for purchasing my package and you will not need any signing up fee.Signing up is free with all the companies.
PRICE- $8
THIS JOB IS TRUSTED AND RECOMMENDED.
85% INCOME REVENUE.
Another good package of my jobs junction.com
Delivery is electronically by email.
Please read carefully before purchasing about us,about this job,Earning disclaimer,contact us.


0 comments:
Post a Comment